Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras and food
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:00:36 -0400

At 11:35 AM 1998-10-14 EDT, Bob wrote:
>Has anyone had the nerve (guts...better word) to try SCRAPPLE?

Of course.  I eat it regularly.  Heck, I was raised on it -- my grandmother
was Penn Dutch.  I like haggis, too, the Scottish sheep-based equivalent of
pork-based scrapple, though I'll admit it's a bit of a pain to garner the
ingredients:  most butcher shops don't regularly stock sheep stomachs!

Scrapple doused in Karo Syrup is a treat, indeed, almost on par with
kippered herring.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!