Subject: Re: [Leica] TID>Ernst Hass/Barbarians of the LUG
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:15:43 -0700

I have really tried not to correct you all.  But I think it
is time since this thread has gone on much longer than
appropriate.

The proper sandwich filling is chunky peanut butter, crisp
dill pickle, banana (preferably _gros michel_) Swiss cheese
and a very light coat of smooth peanut butter.  The Swiss
cheese is absolutely necessary both for taste and for
texture --- all on slices of sweet French bread.

And yes, "toasted" is an acceptable variation ;-)

I guess that will have to make a proper sandwich and see if
I can photograph it using the Bellows II and 90 mm Elmar
head.

Regards, Bill