Subject: Re: [Leica] mejac working again
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:22:50 -0700

Hi Brian,

One can only say thank you for starting the heart pumping again and lifes
blood flowing.  Hell that's too dramatic.:)  Many thanks "O Keeper of the
Leica Holy Grail of Communication!" :)

I bet yesterday was a red panic day for a whole bunch of folks around the
world who sat watching a blank screen and trying to re-subscribe. :)

I'm on a weeks R & R and thought I could leisurely check in and you weren't
here, so my wife wondered why I was hanging around the house and bugging
her in the kitchen, " Why don't you go read theat Leica stuff you're always
on about? You're driving me crazy!"  Today it will be ,"don;t you ever
leave that machine alone? I've got things for you to do." Wives! You can't
win with them! And after 49 years you don't try!:):)

Thanks again Brian your a great host for putting up with us at times.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant