Subject: [Leica] M3/M2 flash socket adapter
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:39:27 -0000

Dan and Nigel,

As Adrian pointed out, Marty Forscher retired a few years ago-I think he
lives in Switzerland now.  He sold the company to his partner, Herb-it's
called Professional Camera Repair, and it's still located in the same spot
in the diamond district of NYC.
As for the hot shoe being black, I think the chrome M6 wasn't available at
that time.  It looks good, but then again, I like the M6 Panda.  I guess
the important thing is that the conversion works.

Regards,
Robert

Professional Camera Repair
37W 47th St.