Subject: [Leica] B&W again....
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:35:23 -0700

OK......T400CHN and Ilford XP2 Super are the C-41 films
to start with, and TMax 100, 400, and 3200 are the regular
B&W films to start with.  Good so far?

What is the bare minimum of equipment one would need to
develop B&W negatives in the bathroom sink?
Could someone give me a detailed list of items I could take
to the local pro photo shop and have no problem acquiring?
Just the basics please, no fancy equipment of expensive
items......yet.  Hopefully I can at least practice processing
my own negs for under $200.

I am sure printing is another story altogether, and that the
proper gear, that would do Leica negs justice, would cost
thousands.   Am I in the ballpark?

Francesco