Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W again....
From: "Bill Butz" <bbutz@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:07:02 -0700

Hi Francesco
    I use a Leitz Valoy II enlarger I bought at a Photo Show, for less than
a $100 ,less lens, too enlarge my Leica  M Tech Pan negatives. It has micro
focusing and  keeps the negative perfectly flat. I believe the only reel to
use is the Hewes , made in England, and a SS tank. Most of the stuff for
printing can be bought used at Photo shows or garage sales. The dime store
has lots of beakers and stuff. Save your money for paper and use a lot of
it. Have fun! Bill