Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V4 #1
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:53:55 -0700

Dear Peter,
I'm sorry that you wish to leave us. I am curious to know what your reaction
is to the comments that you received re your photos. Everyone had a lot to
say to you--partly about your photos, and partly about their perceptions of
your words--but you have made no rejoinder. I would like to hear what you
have to say.
Best regards,
Joe Stephenson