Subject: [Leica]M6 for Brian was: Re: [Leica] Re: Thanks to Brian [was mejac working again]
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:09:30 +0900

LUGnuts:

I would like to propose that we help Brian buy that M6.  His generosity has
given us this forum for our enjoyment and fury.  Each of us could
contribute $10 or $20 towards the machine that kept us so entertained.

Brian, please publish your snail mail address so that we could send our
contribution to you.

Here's my $20.