Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 for Brian was: Re: [Leica] Re: Thanks to Brian [was mejac working again]
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:10:56 -0500

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> LUGnuts:
>
> I would like to propose that we help Brian buy that M6. . . .

I'll certainly second this motion, and will be more than happy to
contribute.  The information I get from the LUG is cheap at twice the
proposed "price."  There are several Brian Reids in California in my
national phone listings.  Brian, please let us know where you are, so we
don't contribute to a less deserving Reid.

Cheers,
Kip Babington