Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 for Brian
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 06:55:29 +0200

Brian,

I think you should reconsider. There is nothing embarrassing about the list
helping you cover some of the expenses related to hosting it. I subscribe to
a Danish news list, and there we have an annual collection, where each
subscriber is encouraged to send 100 DKK (about $15) to cover the cost of the
list owners' computer and Internet subscription as well as the people who
actually type up the news and send them out daily.

I value the service you provide to us and would be entirely happy to pay a
modest amount for it.

Nathan

Brian Reid wrote:

> Please don't do this. It would embarrass me awfully.
> I have gotten my money's worth out of the LUG.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html