Subject: Antw: [Leica] Making a web page
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:36:22 +0200

> Dit bericht heeft een MIME-indeling. Omdat uw e-maillezer
deze indeling niet ondersteunt, is dit bericht mogelijk
gedeeltelijk of geheel niet leesbaar.

- --MS_Mac_OE_2991810982_278103_MIME_Part

So, your first step should be to go to Tripod or Geocities and sign up for a
personal page. Both of them will give you 11 MB for free.

You could also check out Xoom at www.xoom.com (11 MB free with no
advertising, only a small logo on the first page).
I made my pages with Adobe PageMill. The best program for making very
elaborate webpages (the one used by most graphic professionals) is Golive
Cyberstudio Professional version 3, but for that you will need a Macintosh.
It doesn't exist on Windows :-)

Pascal

- -----------------------------------------------------
Check out my personal photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
- -----------------------------------------------------
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of Pentium chips
being eaten for breakfast
- -----------------------------------------------------
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet
- -----------------------------------------------------

- --MS_Mac_OE_2991810982_278103_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Antw: [Leica] Making a web page</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BLOCKQUOTE>So, your first step should be to go to Tripod or Geocities and =
sign up for a personal page. Both of them will give you 11 MB for free. <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
You could also check out Xoom at www.xoom.com (11 MB free with no advertisi=
ng, only a small logo on the first page).<BR>
I made my pages with Adobe PageMill. The best program for making very elabo=
rate webpages (the one used by most graphic professionals) is Golive Cyberst=
udio Professional version 3, but for that you will need a Macintosh. It does=
n't exist on Windows :-)<BR>
<BR>
Pascal<BR>
<BR>
- -----------------------------------------------------<BR>
Check out my personal photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/<BR=

PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of Pentium chips =
being eaten for breakfast<BR>
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet<BR>
&lt;&lt;&lt; PGP public key available on request &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_2991810982_278103_MIME_Part--