Subject: Antw: [Leica] LeicaCard Meeting> finally an answer from Solms!
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:03:35 +0200

>So, I hope that the new CEO can make the company realise that they are in
>business because of us, and that their sole raison d'être is to keep us happy.

Nathan:

These are truly words of wisdom. I couldn't agree with you more!
Leica has great products, but they really need some better P.R. and care for
customers (and better national importers...).

Pascal

Check out my personal photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of Pentium chips
being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet