Subject: Re: [Leica] Repainting wear on M cameras.
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:30:54 -0500

Dr. Harper,
It appears that your mail client may be Microsoft Outlook Express.  If so,
click on Tools/Options/SEND Tab and make sure the box labeled 'include message
in reply' is checked.

Netscape's Communicator is a bit more convenient in that you can decide when
you are composing mail whether or not to include quoted text.

Bud