Subject: Re: Volunteers [was Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 for Brian]
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 98 13:49:41 -0500

I agree with this sentiment whole-heartedly.  I was always taught that
acts of kindness or generosity were not to be paid back, they were to
be paid forward.

If I were in Brian's shoes I'd be very uncomfortable with this type of
gesture, no matter how heartfelt it was.

In fact, I think the intent of the original post has been misunderstood -
if you'll recall, the original poster enclosed his $20 *in his email*.
In that spirit, here's mine:  $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$

Thank you Brian, may your generosity serve as a light we can LUG
around with us in the darkness!

Paul Chefurka