Subject: [Leica] B&W again....
From: leica@olemiss.edu
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:12:19 -0500

Dan Post wrote:

.....The enlarger lens? get the best you can, since a crummy lens will
negate any
advantage you accrue using Leica lenses. I have some Vivitar VHS lenses I
got 25 years ago- they were made by Rodenstock, I think, and they have done
great by me all these years- I have gone through 3 enlargers, but I have
kept these lenses!

Dan,

It is surprising that many Leica  photographers who spend as much money
they can afford on camera lenses still 'make do' with cheap enlarging lens,
thereby jeopardizing the quality of the images they record so efficiently
in the first place.
Regards,

Kirk Turk