Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W again....
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:46:22 -0400

Jeff,

Just to clarify (I have the CPP and a CPE) the $500 Jobos require you to be
there at the right times to dump and fill chemicals. You can sit and read or
whatever but you can't stray too far. I agree with you on the other points.
I bought the CPP2 so I could process 8 rolls instead of 5 max.  I also have
16 reels and multiple tanks so drying between runs is less of an issue.

Ken