Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 for Brian - account at K&S??
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:15:42 EDT

Although I live on the other side of the country I will be happy to volunteer
my time to contact K & S to set up the account.    I will also make the first
deposit of $50. to get the account going.  I am laying this out as a proposal
and will await approval from fellow LUGGERS before proceding.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<<
 Hey you guys.  If you really want to do this for Brian, and if Brian won't
 give you his address, there is still a way.  mejac is obviously in Palo
 Alto CA.  The address of Keeble and Shuchat, in Palo Alto,  is known.  K&S
 certainly sells Leicas.  An account at K&S in Brian's name could be set up
 by some enterprising Palo Altan.  Contributions could be entered into that
 account.  Brian, I'd be embarrassed, too.  But, sometimes it is OK to be
 embarrassed by recognition for doing something worthwhile.  -Mark Walberg