Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Purchase
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:31:49 EDT

Oh Mark, you are so right.  It is bigggggg and heavy and, might I add,
absolutely glorious.  I  thought that I should have a 50mm 1.4 Summilux or
Summicron to suplement the Nocto because of it's often discussed and
questionable resolution ability.  I just completed a roll of 36 with it and I
don't need the additional lense.  This is a remarkable piece of glass. I will
have no hesitation using it for any photo that requires a 50mm.

Bob Bedwell

<<
 The Noct is bigggggg and heavy...Unless you really need  f1.4 (or 1.0) I
 would save some money and add sharpness by going for the 35 and 50
 Summicrons

 Mark