Subject: [Leica] Ilford Pan 400 film
From: "Terence Tan" <thmtan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 05:12:52 PDT

Dear Luggers,

I have been following the LUG for about 4 months and I must say I am in
distinguished company. I have learnt so much about the history and
technique behind the Leica (M2) I bought recently. Sent a private mail
to Ted Grant before he arrived in KL (I wonder if he received it); but
apart from that mainly lurked and listened to more experienced voices.

I was wondering if any has tried Ilford Pan 400 (B&W) film and if so,
how best to process it? I have seen some a few prints and it seems
fine-grained and has nice mid-tones. I'm considering it as an
alternative to my usual Tmax400. I really appreciate the help :-)

Thanks-in-advance

Terence Tan
Malaysia