Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux Question
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:27:24 +0100

Can't speak for the zoom but I persuaded a relative not to buy one of
those Canon/Fuji things and get the normal Minilux and she is very happy
with it. I must admit for a compact I was very impressed with the
results and you have got some manual latitude. I think having a lens
that goes to f2.4 makes quite a difference.

Leopold.