Subject: [Leica] Minilux Question
From: "Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:56:36 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I made the mistake of purchasing my wife a Canon Elf APS camera.  The camera
is small, convenient but the zoom lens isn't sharp.  Even my wife commented
that the images didn't seem clear.  I am about to purchase her first Leica.
I thought I'd get her the Minilux Zoom.  I already have the Contax T2 and
TVS cameras for travel.

Has anyone had any experience with the Minlux Zoom?  Any comments would be
helpful.  The top shutter speed is only 1/250 of a second.

Many thanks.

Happy shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD