Subject: Re: [Leica] Making a web page
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:09:45 -0500

>I like Claris Home Page 3, followed by an HTML debug via BBEdit.

I'll second the recommendation for Claris Home Page 3.  It is very easy to
use and quite flexible.  You can drag and drop with it, which I really
love.  I also found by accident recently that you can copy an Excel file
and paste it into Claris Home Page and it will automatically generate a
table.  It is also supposed to interact very well with Filemaker, but I
have not really worked with that much.

You should be able to download a 30 day free demo of Claris Home Page.  Try
http://www.claris.com  or
http://www.filemaker.com

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu