Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG archives in .zip format (reminder)
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:17:29 -0500

>I've placed the second set of zip'ed monthly LUG archives and made them
>available via FTP at:
>
>    ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/pieter

Thanks so much for going to the trouble to put those together.  I have
added them to the Leica Answers web site:  http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

For the Mac users out there I have also put up a shareware package called
ZipIt which will allow you to decompress the .zip files.

Pieter, I missed the first set you posted.  It must have been while I was
very busy and deleting most of the LUG postings.  If there is some way you
can get that first set to me, I will put it on the web site also.  Or if
there is anyone out there that has these files and wants to sent them to me
that would be great.

I have added a few new things to the Leica Answers site, but not much.  I
will try to add more soon.  Anyone that has anything to add to it, please
send it along.

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu