Subject: RE: [Leica] Minox
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:31:48 +0100

Jeff,
I'm a firm believer in these Minoxes too. I've had a couple of ELs, sadly
both developed some afflictions with their electronic shutter, a not
uncommon fault it seems. the 35GT I ended up with is the lovely green 'Golf'
edition - I'm just a sucker for strange stuff!
It, along with ordinary GTs also has delayed action facility.
Most people who don't like them find it hard to set apertures (you need
delicate fingers) and the requirement for guessing the focussing distance.
Later models offerred auto aperture as well, built in flash (a bizarre long
model), and the later (slightly larger) autofocus varieties.

Jem