Subject: [Leica] Effluent disposal
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:17:33 -0600

>>Have I got my facts straight?  What have we left out?

You left out the need to check zoning regulations and other laws concerning
darkroom effluents. There might be specific rules that change how you
dispose of the materials. Special warning if you are a pro, using your
darkroom for commercial use. This takes the discussion to an entirely new
level. Call and check.

At one time, it was not even an issue, but these days, you might be
surprised at what you find out.

RM