Subject: [Leica] Small Cameras
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:10:41 -0600

>>I concluded that the Minilux and Minilux Zoom are great cameras if you do
most
>>of your shooting in auto-everything mode; but if you frequently want some
degree
>>of control, then the Ricoh is a better choice (and considerably cheaper
too).

Forgetting the cost for a moment, remember that the Leica CL is a grand
little camera. You can also consider the Leitz/Minolta CL as well. I love
mine. My other suggestion might be to look for a Minox 35. You can loose it
in your pocket, takes full frame 35mm images and is extremely sharp. I have
shot many auto and cucle shows with mine and i am still amazed.

Cheers from a new list member,

Robert