Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom chemical exposure
From: Mark Newport <newport_m@utpb.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:45:19 -0600

>These are two books that cover the hazards of exposure darkroom chemicals.
>I found them on Amazon.
>
>Jim
>
>Health Hazards for Photographers :
>by Siegfried Rempel, Wolfgang Rempel (Contributor)
>Our Price: $16.95
copyright
>Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.
>
>Overexposure :
>Health Hazards in Photography/Everything You Need to Know About

<snip>

Thanks Jim,

I have the Overexposure book.  I bought it after I got out the hospital.
It's covers both short and long term health effects of many darkroom
chemicals. It is very good and real eye opener. I should have read it
sooner.

Mark

R. Mark Newport
Publications and Special Projects