Subject: [Leica] LUG in London
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 09:51:16 EST

Doug

I seem to have fallen through the net somewhere with this.   I contacted
Alistair when he first suggested it and even suggested an intinery!   You can
count me in for sure and I may bring/meet a couple of others there.

May I suggest the "Pret a Mange" as a suitable meeting place.   This is on the
corner opposite the Photographer Gallery in Great Newport Street (nearest tube
is Leicester Square).   The location is a very short walk from Covent Garden.
We could the return to the Photographers Gallery for lunch and to look at
whatever they are showing on the day.

Regards

Gerry (Walden)
Southampton