Subject: [Leica] XTOL and Ilford Delta Pro 100
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:02:59 EDT

I thought that fellow LUGers may be interested in the following from the
latest "Ilford Pro Photo" (UK) newspaper:

"NEW DEVELOPER FROM ILFORD

ILFORD ILFOTEC DD-X is a new one-shot, low-volume film developer.   It gives
full speed and fine grain, and is especially suited to modern film emulsions.
This liquid concentrate developer - used at 1:4 dilution - offers one shot
convenience and will be available in November at a competive price."

I pass the information on for what it is worth.

Regards

Gerry