Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL and M7 Clues
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 07:22:00 -0500

>And modern digital circuits take less space than analog circuits.  So
>what is that extra 2mm all about? ;-)

The future? Something has occurred to me, maybe I'm a bit slow or
something, but heck. All this abuse of the M6TTL is getting could be more
disappointment than anything else. All the frenzy for several months before
the M6TTL was introduced was filled with speculations about the new M
camera coming, with all these great new whiz-bang features. And then look
what we get. Leica made no promises. But a lot of folks seem to be reacting
like a blind date gone bad.

I too was a bit disappointed, but not to the point of proclaiming Leica
incompetent, about to go under or taken over by Ricoh or somebody (joking
folks!).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Where reason has failed, fallibility may yet succeed. -- George Soros