Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: FOGG bag info for Francesco et al
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:38:19 -700

> >Tamarkin carries FOGG in stock, and
> >they snail mailed be a brochure right away that shows the complete
> >product line, including photos of all the models. They look suspiciously
> >like Billinghams ;)

They not Billinghams, or at least they didn't used to be. If memory
serves they were handmade by a Frenchman and his wife in the
UK.

With their new series of designs, however, I guess anything is
possible.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     I am Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you will be approximated.