Subject: Re: [Leica] Softies
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:03:50 -0800

<<<I like that idea, particularly in light of the new Delta 3200.>>>>>>

Hey Tom,

How you doin'? Well buddy I do keep trying to better your financial life! :)

I figure $1600 for an ASA 1600 softie is reasonable! And hey 3200! how can
you go wrong! :)

Look forward to the hand shake. I'll be in the store from around noon until
it's a wrap around 5pm I believe. Not sure what Werner has planned, but
whatever I'll have to include my wife Irene, as she's coming over to do
some power shopping.:)

see you on the 6th,

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant