Subject: Re: [Leica] Softies
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 02:59:59 EST

Ted:

You are an amazing marketer.  However, you missed a great opportunity for
another profitable feature.    Tom Abrahammson could also include small
squares of your underwear that you highly recommend for cleaning.  Of course
they could be color-coded as well.  Give this some thought!!!!!!

Bob Bedwell

P.S.   You have never mentioned before the need for "wet pants".  Umm, don't
know about that one.

<< OK as your (silent) ((OK guys that means I don't get anything out of
 this!)) business manager, I suggest you do the following... as Leica would
 do!
 The cost of the coloured and asa engraved soft release would be
 proportionately priced in relation to the asa engraved!!!! :)

 IE:  a 64 would be $ 64.00:  a 400 would be $400.00 and God love them, I
 hope a bunch of guys order 1600!!!!!!!!!!   Go figure!  Tom here is the
 opportunity of a lifetime for a photographer to finally make money! :)

 OK you guys and gal get your cheque books and money ready. Get your orders
 in! Here is your one and only chance to be a benevolent human being in the
 cause of a starving photographer! :) :) :) :)

 Sure sounds good to me and Leica, Solms, must be just wetting their pants
 that they never thought of this! :) :) :) :)

 ted >>