Subject: [Leica] Off topic, B&H Foton
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:59:40

Hi,

 Pardon me for this off topic.  Sometimes I do need to rely on vast
knowledgebase of LUG members.
 Recently, I had luck to pick up the impressive Foton in very nice shape.
I thought that it had interchangeable lens but failed to remove the lens.
I know there is 90 lens for it.  Does anyone out there have any information
on this?  Also if somebody can share any experience with the Cooke Amotal
lens, I would appreciate it.

Regards,
David