Subject: Re: [Leica] Softies
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:04:20 EST

Tom:

Do you think that you could work up a "quantity price" break?  I lose these
things all the time.  Please don't be offended.  Perhaps a 10% break on a
dozen or so would be a big help......hehehehehe!

Bob Bedwell

<<
 Hey Tom,

 How you doin'? Well buddy I do keep trying to better your financial life! :)

 I figure $1600 for an ASA 1600 softie is reasonable! And hey 3200! how can
 you go wrong! :)

 Look forward to the hand shake. I'll be in the store from around noon until
 it's a wrap around 5pm I believe. Not sure what Werner has planned, but
 whatever I'll have to include my wife Irene, as she's coming over to do
 some power shopping.:)

 see you on the 6th,

 Ted Grant
 http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant