Subject: Re: [Leica] Backorders
From: ROBERT FARR <rfarr@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:04:40 -0600

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> If you consider adept at using a screwdriver, the fix is very simple.
> Remove the screw between the rangefinder window and the illumination
> window, where there would be a red dot on an M6.  You will find another
> screw inside, which you can rotate one way or other to adjust the vertical
> alignment.

Ken,

I looked there but could not see anything remotely resembling an
adjustment screw under the "plug" screw, and didn't dare shove a
screwdriver in! I don't have the greatest luck with such things anyway;
the repair isn't that expensive, so I would rather leave it to a pro.
The vertical alignment does shift shightly as I focus, so it is probably
best that I send it in.

No enemies here; thanks for the advice and suggestion :)

Robert