Subject: Re: [Leica] Backorders
From: ROBERT FARR <rfarr@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 00:18:11 -0600

Thomas Kachadurian wrote:

> Robert:
>
> You won't get that sort of service from B&H. There's no lying, no
> deliveries that don't show. Give them a try.
>
> BTW, I saw Thad Bedford today. He says Hello.
>
> How's the M4-P working out?
>
> Tom

Tom,

The M4-P is great, and thanks for the advice, I'm very happy with this
model. I found a 35/2, but I've only got two rolls through it so far,
and none of my own B&W yet. There is a very slight vertical misaligment
in the focusing patch. Annoying, but not disabling.. I'll send it out
soon for repair. The winder is great!

Nice to hear Thad has survived his latest dive to 30,000 leagues :) Has
he completed the dive on the Monitor yet?

Perhaps I'll try B&H.. thanks for the suggestion :)

Robert