Subject: Re: [Leica] LOCAL STORES
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:26:42 EST

Yes ,Arturo.  This is an example of ethics.   Good ethics and Leicas seem to
go hand and hand.

Bob Bedwell

<<
 As far as I know, all Leica USA dealers buy at the same price and sell at the
 same price.  I don't think B&H even has "grey" Leicas like they do with
Nikon.
 You have got to be the most unethical scumbag to extract information and
 "feel" the goods of a local merchant, then buy mail order, no matter how much
 money is at stake.  It's the same as stealing.  No, it's actually worse!!

 M2C

 Arturo