Subject: Re: [Leica] LOCAL STORES
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:09:02 -0500

Tina-
Go ahead and mention names! Al Rauch at Carolina Camera sold me the first
camera I ever bought with my own money 38 years ago- an ancient Rolleicord
with a bad reflex mirror for $10- I replaced the mirror with one cut from a
dimestore mirror, and used the camera for several more years- I even worked
for him the Summer I graduated from High School, a whole third of a century
ago! He is the epitome of the small entrepreneur who endeavors to establish
long term satisfied customers. He has been doing business since 1946.... I
would say that if he didn't have satisfied customers, he wouldn't still be
doing business after 52 years!
And you meet some quite interesting characters around the store, too! :)
Dan

dwpost@msn.com