Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:03:15 -0600

>At 05:42 AM 1998-10-30 -0800, SP wrote:
>I'm leery of Tamarkin in New York, though.
>I recently placed three separate orders and they messed up all of them.

Well, I've only bought one thing from Tamarkin - a Summar in really nice
shape.  The guy on the phone went and looked at several lenses and
described all the details to me on the phone.  The price was very good.
Shipping was reasonable and quick.  They treated me as nice as if I was
buying an M6 and a Noctilux, even though they couldn't have made much money
from me.  If they keep this up, maybe they will make some money from me in
the future.  -Mark