Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:26:42 -0600

Marc James Small wrote:

> I splutter.  Tamarkin is, simply, in the forefront of Leica dealers, along
> with Chatterton and Kuehl, and a very, very few others.  They may mess up
> an order but they ALWAYS stand behind their sales.

Don't forget that Tamarkin also stands ready to rent Leica M and R
cameras and lenses to you by the day or week, including ASPH lenses and
the Noctilux.  My experience renting from them has been perfectly
satisfactory.  Who else out there is both willing and able to offer this
kind of service?

Cheers,
Kip