Subject: [Leica] B&W film-Newbie questions
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 98 10:58:32 -0500

Hi,

I read with interest comments on B&W film and development, and have a
large backlog of postings on this subject.  I haven't heard anyone
comment on Kodak's Plus-X 125 asa, tho I have heard lots about Delta 100,
and APX 25.  Anyone care to comment?

I just souped 2 rolls in TMax and the negatives look to me fine grained,
but more contrasty than Delta 100.  Is Plus-X akin to Tri-X in grain
structure?

MK