Subject: [Leica] FS: R5
From: David Winchell <winchell@hunch.zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 17:58:24 -0500

Hi all,

R5, #1763886, mint- $600.

I have used this since January and it works great.
The shutter sticks at temperatures below 20F and so
it may need CLA.

I will pay shipping in the US, and there is a 10-day MBG.

This was my first Leica, acquired after a long period away from photography.
I was and am amazed by the leica slides.  I have some (Velvia) slides
of New England fall colors that amaze me.

I just could not resist the R8 any longer.

Thanks to this group for all the information.

- -Dave