Subject: Re: [Leica] EBay experience/"remarkable bargains"
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:31:43 -0500

"David W. Almy" wrote:

> I've bought several items through Ebay and have yet to have a bad
> experience. Paid $187.50 for 120 rolls of Kodak Royal Gold 400 (135-24,
> for stuff around the house -- better granularity than Kodak Gold 100!)
> which arrived as advertised.

All,

The same guy is selling 180 rolls of Royal Gold 400 right now on Ebay,
if anyone's interested.

See http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=65550641

At the current bidding level, it's about $1.13/roll. It's over $5/roll
from NY.

DWA
(I have no affiliation with the seller, except that I've already bought
from him.)