Subject: [Leica] Leica Emotions 1999 calendar
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:53:27 +0100

The new Leica Emotions 1999 calendar is a must-have for all Leica
enthusiasts. The calendar has a big format (double that of the 1998
landscapes calendar) and some outstanding black and white pictures.
Order number 942178.

I have asked in Solms if there is also going to be another landscapes
calender for
1999 (I like that one even better than the Emotions 1999). This is not
clear
yet.

BTW, there is a small mistake in the order number for the Leica videotape
mentioned on Sunday: it is 942363 (German) or 942364 (English).

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !