Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaCard member meeting experience in Wetzlar (long)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:14:30 +0100

On 04-11-1998 20:01 Carsten Bockermann wrote:

>I also attended the LeicaCard member meeting in Wetzlar. Too bad we didnīt
>meet there. Nothing like seeing a fellow LUGger in person ;-)

Carsten,

 A pity I didn't know that!
Isabel Ulzenheimer introduced me to a Belgian (one of the two) who was
looking for the "other one". He found me on the Sunday morning session...
What a small world !

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !