Subject: Re: [Leica] An unpleasant print mention
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:29:22 -0800

Lucien wrote:
<<<< >Same old crap.>>>>>>>>
regarding the leica collectors trash written for  Dirck Halsted's web magazine.

>Jim Colburn - Don't Ask...
>Let's Kill All the Leica Collectors
>
><http://dirckhalstead.org/issue9810/colburn.htm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Lucien,

As much as Colburn may think he is writing tonge in cheek, it's just bloody
rediculous to say, "line all the Leica collectors up against the wall and
shoot them!"

Surely in this day and age where "gunning down" kids and other shooting
related violence we don't need some idiot who thinks he's funny advocating
more gun killing incidents!

Quite frankly. I'm surprised Dirck even ran the trash!

Freedom of speech and all that stuff aside, it's still nonsense. So what we
now have is a seed planted in the mind of some Internet twithead for
another reason to "go shoot somebody!"

ted