Subject: [Leica] RE: Honduran Families
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 98 19:23:17 -0400

Thank you Tina for posting the photos. I personally have been at or seen
mass destruction only a couple of times in my life. At that time, I was
struck by the enormity of it all, the human element. When we see this on
the news, it's so abstract. We just can't relate. Look at these photos
closely friends, these are people who's lives may have been lost or
destroyed. Do what you can in your own way to offer support.

charles