Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 winder & batteries
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:50:04 -0600

Thursday, 5 November 1998, Pascal wrote:

> I have used the Nikon motordrive (3.5 fps) MD12 with my Nikon FM for
> about 15 years and NEVER experienced any kind of malfunctioning.

Pascal,

You  are a damn  lucky man.  :)  My MD12 used to jam up fairly regularly. I
quickly  learned  the fix. Take the motor off short the motor contacts
with  a  key  till the motor would spin, put it back on the camera and
fire away.

I  shall  reserve  my comments  on the R8 till next week.....

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com