Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 winder & batteries
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 22:10:28 -0600

> Granted I gave up some
>things that I miss at times. There's given and take in every decision. But
>I don't plan on going back.

I tell you, I find my photography is better, my focus just as accurate -
and more moments captured since I quit AF and got my M6 and 35 Summilux
ASPH. Except in sports. Yet, I'm still getting good sports photos and
beating my employees on a relatively regular basis when I get out and shoot
football. (Not soccer! <g>)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra